The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership qualification has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. It will require learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesize a wide range of current management tools, techniques and models.
- Learners will be expected to hold a Level 6 qualification or a first degree.
- In certain circumstances, managers with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered.
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
- Strategic Direction
- Leading a Strategic Management Project
- Strategic Planning
- Development as a Strategic Manager
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Marketing
- Organizational Change Strategies
- Human Resource Planning
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyze problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
Select, collate, review and analyze information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
Manage one’s own personal development and growth