The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management has been designed to meet the needs of senior / middle managers in the running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to high levels within their organization. Managers do not have to be expert in all areas of business, but they need to possess a general awareness of what specialist facilities and services exist, and how they can assist in carrying out that role. The program includes contemporary topics reflecting key issues within the 21st – century business environment as well as the latest developments in management research.
The Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management is accredited at Level 7 with a total equivalence of 120 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing the diploma will progress to the final year of a postgraduate degree.
- Learners will be expected to hold a Level 6 qualification or a first degree.
- In certain circumstances, managers with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered.
- Contemporary HRM
- Leading, Managing and HR Development
- Resourcing, Talent Management and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective
- To understand and apply the principles of human resource management in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of human resource management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of human resource management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyze problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyze information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth