The Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management program has been designed to provide learners with an advanced qualification that supports their development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry through a lifelonglearning orientation. Learners are able to critically analyze and evaluate contemporary and foundational knowledge and theories to use these to propose solutions into complex management problems within the tourism and hospitality industry. The overall structure of the course is based on four units that cover a number of topics relating to learning outcomes.
The Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management is accredited at Level 7 with a total equivalence of 120 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing the diploma will progress to the final year of a master’s degree.
- Learners will be expected to hold a Level 6 qualification or a first degree.
- In certain circumstances, managers with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered.
- Marketing Approaches in Hospitality and Tourism
- Strategic Planning Facets in Hospitality and Tourism
- Tourism Policy in International Context and Development
- The Culture and Society in Tourism
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a business environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyze problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyze information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team 6. Manage one’s own personal development and growth