The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior/middle managers and accountants in the running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to higher levels within their organization. This level 7 program includes contemporary topics with cuttingedge content, reflecting key issues within the 21st-century business environment as well as the latest developments in management research. The overall structure of the qualification is based on six units that cover a number of topics relating to learning outcomes. All six units are mandatory with the equivalency of 20 credits.
The Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is accredited at Level 7 with a total equivalence of 120 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing the diploma will progress to the final year of a postgraduate degree.
- Learners will be expected to hold a Level 6 qualification or a first degree.
- In certain circumstances, managers with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered.
- Strategy & Global Finance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Auditing
- Ethical Behavior & Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting
- Financial Analyst
- To understand and apply the principles of accounting and finance in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of accounting and finance within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of accounting and finance in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyze problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
Select, collate, review and analyze information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth