The DBA is the most prestigious terminal qualification in the business world. The objective of this professional doctorate in business administration is to provide participants with the opportunity to make significant contribution to both theory and practice in the field and to develop professional practice at the highest level. It is a practical and research-based doctoral program in business and industry which is designed for mid-career executives who have already completed the MBA (or equivalent qualification) and are looking to further enhance their practical and theoretical knowledge in the field. DBA is approved by Swiss EduQua and progressed through British Level 8 pathway (Ofqual regulated qualification). The intense research study program offers cutting-edge pedagogy supervised by internationally acclaimed professors, virtual learning environment (VLE) integrated to institutional systems at multiple locations, increasing collaboration with industry and social science organizations, multi-campus delivery and cross-country learning experience with close ties with diverse industry.
EDUQUA is the premier quality assurance body accreditation scheme for continuing education. EDUQUA certification process is delegated to multiple institutions through a process of rigorous quality control and audit, a system affiliated to the Swiss Federation for Adult Learning, the SVEB (Schweiz. Verband für Weiterbildung). The Board of the SVEB acts as its governing body. In 2013 master’s programs enrollment of Swiss is 2nd highest in the Europe. Doctorate programs were in the 4th highest in the Europe.
Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) is the authority that regulates and accredits British examination boards and vocational awarding organizations. It is a non-ministerial government department that regulates qualifications, examinations, grading and assessments in England. Progression Option with UK universities: Our Level 8 UK qualification is Ofqual approved and recognized and accepted internationally.
During the tenure of the DBA program our students can avail the opportunity to earn Professional Master’s in Research and Methodology certification vetted by Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport (Minsterio De Education Cultura Y Deporte – MECD), Spain.
A parallel double degree (DBA/PhD can be pursued with either of two Indian universities approved by University Grants Commission (UGC), the statutory organization set up by the Union of Government in 1956, approved university to pursue a double degree within the legit framework. Above PhD/DBA Degree awarded by the University (specified by UGC under Section 22 of the UGC Act, 1956) is globally recognized, and can be submitted for a degree equivalence anywhere in the world with the concerned Statutory Professional Council(s), wherever applicable.
EDUQUA Accredited Swiss Doctor of Business Administration
OFQUAL Accredited British Level-8 Research PG Diploma (Equivalent to MPhil)
Spanish Mistry Approved Professional Research Certification
INTERNATIONAL CREDITS: This program awards 240 ETCS under the Bologna Process which allows you to take your studies further and follow it up with doctorates etc.
EQUIVALENCES: The DBA qualification represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to a PhD degree.
- A Master’s degree in management (or associated discipline) with a minimum of two years professional work experience in senior or middle level management.
- A Master’s degree in a field other than management (or related discipline) but with a minimum of 5 years professional work experience.
- If you don’t have the above requirements but have equivalent skills and sufficient experience, your candidature may be considered but subject to the interview process and review committee decision.
PERMANENT RESIDENCY (PR) AT EUROPE
- Globally Recognized Doctoral, MPhil and Master’s Degree
- Multiple Credentials & Certifications
Each student joining with Campus World will get three credentials and certifications upon the successful completion of the DBA program–
- EduQua Accredited Swiss Doctorate Degree
- OfQual Accredited British Research PGDM Level-8 Certificate
- Ministry of Education Approved Spanish Professional Certificate
- Option to register with UGC approved Indian universities (DBA submitted thesis can Be resubmitted for evaluation)
- Fastest & Easiest way for Europe Migration
- Stay back options in UK & Europe for International Students
- Employability Guaranteed
- Skill based British-Swiss Curriculum
- Internship options at Europe
- Quality Assurance for Academia & Campus
- Scholarship and Tuition waiver programme for all through automatic approval