EXECUTIVE MBA & BBA 10 MONTHS ONE FIELD
Executive BBA is a 10 months programme offered by Buckinghamshire University UK. Are you aiming for a wonderful career with outstanding opportunities in the future? If yes, Cromwell UK executive MBA program will offer invaluable lessons in management. The eligibility for executive MBA is minimum 5 years of work experience with any bachelors degree.
TOP UP BA (HONS) / BBA
The Bachelor of Business Administration is a bachelor’s degree in commerce and business administration accredited by The Buckinghamshire New University – UK. The degree is conferred after Three years of full-time study in one or more areas of business concentrations. The BBA program at Cromwell UK usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations.
TOP UP INTERNATIONAL MBA
A master’s degree is an academic degree conferred by The Buckinghamshire New University – UK, upon completion of a course of under-graduation representative a mastery or high-order outline of a precise field of study or area of professional practice. Within the area studied, graduates are posited to possess progressive acquaintance of a dedicated body of theoretical and applied topics of Business Management; high order skills in analysis, critical evaluation, or professional application; and the ability to solve complex problems and think rigorously and independently.
Chartered Certified Accountant is the professional body’s main qualification. Following completion of up to 14 professional examinations, three years of supervised, relevant accountancy experience and a professional ethics module, it enables an individual to become a Chartered Certified Accountant.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMAS
They are vocational higher education qualifications awarded by Pearson -Business & Technology Education Council (BTEC). While a degree helps you gain knowledge, HNCs and HNDs are designed to give you the skills to put that knowledge to effective use in a particular job. They are reputable qualifications that are highly valued by employers both in the UK and overseas, and can also count towards membership of professional bodies and other employer organizations.
PEARSON ASSURED PROGRAMS
Pearson Assured is an international quality benchmark for organisations with training or learning programmes from Pearson which UK’s largest awarding organization with over 100 years of experience in education and training. Cromwell UK offers a wide range of Pearson Assured programs in different areas of your interest.
CORPORATE TRAINING PROGRAMS
Our corporate training programs focus on the specific areas of performance improvement and are directed to target the individual learning and development plans, thus ensuring the achievement of bottom-line results and drive improved value out of your training spend. Our training solutions go beyond typical class room trainings but rather adopting robust modes of learning through e-learning, case study methods, workshops and seminars, management development, coaching, mentoring and peer reviews.
Formative Assessments These are used to review learner progress and inform improvement.
Summative Assessment The definitive assessment of the learner’s achievement and must be to the BTEC standard. The assessment informs a unit grade where appropriate.
Standardisation A method of comparison to enable centre assessors to review the consistency and accuracy of their assessment.Should be to the published unit assessment and grading criteria only. The punitive capping or limiting of grades is not allowed.
Learning outcomes What the learner should know, understand or be able to do as a result of completing the unit.
- All students must be given an induction programme about the procedure and methods to understand, analyse and write the assignments, andwill be encouraged to read the “tips for writing the assignment” which is in the ‘Students’ handbook’.
- Students must be given ample time to submit the assignment.
- When submitting evidence for assessment, each learner must sign a declaration (template is available with the programme leader) confirming that the work is their own. You may use this form, or incorporate a learner declaration into an Assignment Brief front sheet.
- Assessment should not be biased in any manner. It is ensured that assessment decisions are impartial, valid and reliable.
- Learners are provided with assignments that are fit for purpose, to enable them to produce appropriate evidence for assessment.
- If the learner’s work has to be used for other purposes such as publication, training, standardisation etc. the consent of the learner to be sought in the prescribed form.