- Cromwell UK keeps certain information about its employees, students and other users to allow it to monitor performance and achievements. Information gathered must be used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed to any other person unlawfully.
- Any improper transfer of material or disclosure of information, even though it may be apparent that the employee has not personally gained by such action, constitutes unacceptable conduct, which will result in disciplinary and possibly legal action.
- Unauthorized disclosure of the organization’s internal information will cause disciplinary action, and may be considered gross misconduct in some cases.
- IT Division of Cromwell UK is sole responsible for maintaining and ensuring that all data which includes student details, staff details, academic department’s documents, financial and administrative documents, marketing department’s data base, and all related valuable information are safely stored and backed up in the server in a regular basis.
Freedom of Information Policy
- Registered learners and their guardian/parents have the right of access to recorded information held by Cromwell UK’s related to their individual academic performance which may include their attendance summary status for each academic year, their marks/grade for each unit they were enrolled with, their tuition fees and other related school fees.
- Requests must be made in writing (by letter, email or fax) submitted to QA department and must be answered, to confirm or deny that information is held and provided. However, there are exemptions under which a request for information may be refused. These include data protection, commercial interests, internal information which is irrelevant to learner’s studies
Fee & Refund Policy
- At least 50% of fees must be paid prior to course commencement (unless otherwise stated). Enrolment will be cancelled unless the appropriate tuition fee is paid by the payment deadline. Tuition fees are not transferable.
- All service fee are 100 % non-refundable
- Refund of tuition fees will be based on submission of withdrawal within the stipulated time frame of two weeks for a regular semester. To request a refund in case of excess payment, the student must make an application to the Finance and Accounting Office and subject to the approval from the concerned academic officers.
- Where a student is asked to withdraw as a result of a disciplinary action, unused tuition fees will not be refunded.Only 50% tuition fees will be refundable in case of if students didn’t take any classes after the commencement of the semester.
- Continuous fee default will suspend the registration and suspended in such cases can be re-admitted up on payment of annual fee in cash of Post- dated cheque.
Terms and Conditions for Fee Policy
- Fees can be paid by cash, Credit card, Debit Card directly to Accounts Department during office hours from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm, Sundays to Thursdays. Electronic receipt will be printed and will be given to students/parents directly.
- Fees can be paid through cheque to Cromwell UK (RAK Bank) account.
- Cheque should be named in favor of “Cromwell UK International Education FZE”
- A copy of the online transaction should be emailed to our Accounts Department with the name of student, transaction reference no, date of transfer, and the amount paid.
- A scanned copy of the receipt should be send to in reply to the above mail received or the electronic copy of the receipt can be given directly to students/parents.
- CROMWELL UK INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION reserves the right to amend its fees. Enrolled students will not be subjected to any subsequent fee increases during their course of study.
- During the course if a student feels a problem, he can write a complaint (which is directly considered by the manager of institute) to the manager or can speak to the manager to solve the issue. The Student Complaint Procedures is available at the front office.
- Remit the fee on time in order to avoid the inconvenience. The repeated payment default will lead to the suspension from the classes.
- If the student is suspended on the ground of fee default, they can be re-admitted only if they pay the annual fee either by cash or post-dated cheques.