|Fees Structure For Fondation & B.A(Hons)|
|S.NO.||Course Type||Duration||Tution fees/month||Registration Fees/ year||Amount|
|1||Foundation Program||10 Months||1500/-||3000/yr||15,000/-|
|2||Feb 2017 intake Foundation fees||5 Months||2000/-||3000/yr||10,000/-|
|3||BBA/B.A(Hons) 2017||30 Months||1500/-||3000/yr||60,000/-|
|4||Sep 2017 intake IMBA Regular Batch||20 Months||2000/-||3000/yr||40,000/-|
|5||IMBA March intake (Fast-Track)||10 Months||4000/-||3000/yr||40,000/-|
- Fees can be paid by cash, Credit card, Debit Card directly to Accounts Department during office hours from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm, Sundays to Thursdays. Electronic receipt will be printed and will be given to students/parents directly.
- Fees can be paid through cheque to Cromwell UK account.
- Cheque should be named in favour of “Cromwell UK International Education FZE”
- If the cheque bounced back due to insufficient fund, a fine of AED 250/- will be imposed.
- Fees can also be deposited online through our Cromwell UK RAK Bank account.
- A copy of the online transaction should be emailed to our Accounts Department with the name of student, transaction reference no, date of transfer, and the amount paid.
- A scanned copy of the receipt should be send to in reply to the above mail received or the electronic copy of the receipt can be given directly to students/parents.