Buckinghamshire New University is a new generation British University driving professional and creative excellence characterised by commitment to deliver an outstanding student experience. The University has four campuses in the UK: High Wycombe, Aylesbury, and Great Missenden in Buckinghamshire, and Uxbridge in West London.
Bucks’ vision is to be a leading influence, shaping higher education for the benefit of students and their chosen industries. Within a welcoming and supportive environment, it delivers high-quality scholarship, focused research and professional practice.
Its mission is always to put students first and work responsively to inspire and nurture talent for a range of careers. To achieve this Bucks collaborates with a variety of partners regionally, nationally and internationally to ensure that its graduates are ready for the world of work, to meet the current and future demands of employers.
Bucks’ applied research and knowledge transfer activities enable notable outputs and develop the opportunity for employer engagement. This partnership approach keeps the University relevant and ensures its students are prepared for the real-life challenges of the 21st century workplace.
Facts and Figures
- Bucks won Education Provider of the Year (post-registration) at the 2015 Student Nursing Times Awards.
- Shortlisted for a 2015 Times Higher Education Leadership and Management Award (THELMA) in the ‘Outstanding Student Services’ category.
- Bucks Students’ Union ranked 12th Best Students’ Union in the NSS 2015 Survey.
- Shortlisted for the 2014 Prospects Awards in the’Best Website’,’Best University Campaign’ and ‘Best International Campaign’categories.
Our Association with Cromwell
- Cromwell UK International Education is the One & Only associate college of Bucks New University in the Middle East.
- Cromwell Students will get an opportunity to study in Bucks’ UK Campus for their Final Year through the Two-Country Programme.
- Students can complete both the Bachelor’s & Master’s programmes by studying in Cromwell’s UAE Campus.
- The University makes a quality visit twice a year to ensure that Cromwell’s delivery of the programmes meets the University’s high standards, as students on Bucks New University programmes in the UAE enjoy the same status as students studying with the University in the UK.
Graduation Ceremony in UK
- We successfully completed our First Batch in Cromwell UAE British Campus.
- Cromwell students are ready to take off for their Graduation Ceremony happening @ Bucks UK Campus by this Sept. 2017
- Looking forward to see you all onboard with Cromwell and I hope you all can come to our UK Campus for the Graduation Ceremony too.
- All the very best for your future career!
“Buckinghamshire New University is delighted to partner with Cromwell UK International Education to deliver world class education globally. This partnership is based on high teaching standards, effective academic quality assurance and facilities. We believe that Cromwell UK reflects the standards and commitment to the academic programmes that Bucks New University values”
Ms. Greta Paa-Kerner
Principal Lecturer, Buckinghamshire Business School, Buckinghamshire New University, UK